Want your Awards of Distinction entries to catch the attention of our judges? Find out what they look for when judging:
- Pay Attention to Judging Criteria & Requirements
Your submission will be judged according to the judging criteria set out for each award. Each piece of judging criteria is weighted equally.
- Written Content
Be concise but informative in your submission descriptions. You are welcome to use point form to maximize your allowed word count.
- Be meticulous about your photos
The visual content sells your project submission. Be sure to use the following guidelines for image uploads:
- Image Size – Minimum 1500 pixels in height or width. Size limit 5 mb
- Image Orientation – Can be horizontal or vertical
- Before & After Images – Try to shoot from the same angle / location to help judges understand the transformation.
- Ordering Photos – At the review stage of your submission, you will be able to re-order your photos in the sequence you would like judges to view them in, by dragging and dropping into place.
- Restrictions – Do not submit photos that have boarders, frames, logos or watermarks.