[description]This Prestige category Project of the Year award is bestowed upon the builder whose high or mid-rise project combines the best overall architectural design, advertising, promotion and on-site sales presentation. Cumulative scores are derived from entries in the categories described below.[/description]
To be eligible for Project of the Year, the project must be entered into one of the categories in each of the following three groupings. See example highlighted below:
Architectural Design; or Room Design
9. Mid-Rise Building (4 – 10 Storeys)
10. High-Rise Building (11+ Storeys)
11. High or Mid-Rise Condo Suite (up to 800 SF)
12. High or Mid-Rise Condo Suite (801 SF and over)
20. High or Mid-Rise Condo Suite Kitchen
21. New Home Bathroom
Image and Advertising
23. Mid or High-Rise Project Video (4+ Storeys)
24. Social Media
25. Website (Corporate or Project Specific)
27. High or Mid-Rise Ad Campaign (4+ Storeys)
29. High or Mid-Rise Logo Branding (4+ Storeys)
On-Site Sales Presentation
30. New Home Sales Office (Up to 1500 SF)
31. New Home Sales Office (1501 SF and over)
32. Design / Décor Centre
33. Model Home / Suite (Up to 2500 SF)
34. Model Home / Suite (2501 SF and Over)
36. Mid or High-Rise Project Sales Brochure (4+ Storeys)
Requirements – To Enter
Written Content – Guided Questions (150 words max per question)
How does your project go above and beyond the standard low-rise, in terms of overall architectural design, advertising, promotion and on-site sales presentation?
Why is your project the best high or mid-rise in Ontario?
Percentage of project sold
Who Helped You?
This is your opportunity to add companies that have helped you with this project. In order for these companies to be recognized, they must be a member of OHBA in good standing as of June 22, 2020. Please name the local HBA(s) of which the companies are current members.
Learn about how to become an OHBA member ohba.ca/ohba-membership/
By completing this section, be advised that each company that you have given credit to in this submission will become public knowledge and may be publicized in various OHBA marketing materials. In accordance with privacy laws, please ensure that you have obtained permission from each respective company to allow OHBA to use their name and/or logo as a result of your Awards of Distinction submission. If they do not want OHBA to use their name / logo, please do not list them as a credit to company.